"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? At something I saw on TV. A commercial probably.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's not stylish and sometimes I cannot make it out.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Fresh turkey which I never get and I really enjoy tuna which may not be a lunch meat per se
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so but I would get frustrated with my lack of sharing or odd bits of sharing.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have a book that I never write and this blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes and no. They grew back after a very painful tonsillectomy.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Heck no. I'm a scaredy cat.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Homemade oatmeal the way I make it, skim milk and water, old fashioned oats not the quick ones, and raisins with more cold milk in the bowl. Pkin does not like it this way.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, but the only shoes I have with laces are sneakers and I don't wear them often enough.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Nope, not at all. I'm a weakling, spiritually, emotionally and physically.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I guess vanilla because it works with everything though I do love pistachio almond Baskin-Robbins.
14. SHOE SIZE? Used to be a perfect 9, now 9.5 for more comfort. And they are hard to find.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My facial skin, I have had acne continually since pre-puberty. And I'm sick and tired of drugs.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister.
18. WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? Chocolate, the base of my food pyramid.
19. WHAT COLOUR TROUSERS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue denim, burgundy sweater set and black loaferish mules.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? French Swiss cheese and some sort of red/green apple.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Saba recorded webcast.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh flowers with a light scent so you barely know they are there.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A potential vendor.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their faces, close to clothes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Tons!
27. FAVOURITE DRINK? Diet Pepsi but I gave caffeine a long while ago and recently started drinking caffeine beverages again and now I get headaches so I've given it up again. I could buy caf-free but I can't get it in the streets.
28. FAVOURITE SPORT? Shopping!
29. EYE COLOUR? Dark brown.
30. HAT SIZE? I guess it's rather on the large size though I can generally fit in any store bought hat. I had an aunt who was a pea head. She had bad hair too so she spent much time in caps. Poor thing!
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I wish I could wear them more. As I age they are less and less comfortable and I spend all my time in glasses.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy, coming of age, romance are the best.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I do not like to be hot.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. How do you casually receive cheek kisses from politicians and the like?
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Actually, fruit pies are tasty too.
38. WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? Right side.
39. IF YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? Well, I did marry and the kid thing isn't working out but I have a family. It's getting smaller rather than larger and that is very scary.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? None, I'm illiterate these days.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Boring work dark blue.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? My Name is Earl and Friends. I try to watch Friends daily.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My own laughter when I'm not holding back.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Ah, the eternal question. Beatles, more cover bands can cover the greatest cover band ever, but the Beatles are more unique.
45. THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Rome (I'm beginning to thing the Bunny and I are the same person.)
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I honestly to not have one. I have too many things that I'm pretty OK at that I've never focused on one particular talent.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Glendale, CA, the hospital is gone.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it off one of my regular-reading-blogs (and really did not have to change much.)
I spent years 2 to about 30-nine curling my hair under. Have you seen the classic page boy haircut? Well, mine didn't look like that but I was trying. Recently I've adopted an up flip. My hairdresser wants all people to have her haircut I think and I'm constantly on guard so she doesn't cut too much or color it too light or part it in the center. (I'm a bit frugal in some ways and that is why I'm still going to her but if P-kin wins the Lotto, I'm outta there!)
This afternoon I glanced at myself in the mirror and I have a flip, a headband and this mist of baby hairs. When will I be ready to have an older lady's short hair?